We started the week out in Iowa and ended in Idaho!
enjoy some INSTAGRAM
1. I found my stash of A&F receipts while we were packing...
I probably shouldn't work in retail.
2. Just working on a little project before we left
3. ROAD-TRIP snacks
4. The beautiful mountains of UTAH
5. Eric holding sweet baby Gwinna
6. Welcome to IDAHO
7. The beginnings of a blanket
8. My new friend, Jack
9. The Stick
Can't live without it during marathon training
Got my very own in the mail today
10.
HMMMmmm can't get my last photo to upload, something about my photo space being full?
Nuts. Guess I should look into that...
i freakin miss you guys!!!!! glad your trip went ok and glad you can't go on any road trip without twizzlers like us! oh and mmmm...animal crackers...love em. dying to hear about this project and super cute blanket and just miss you!
ReplyDelete