Halloween? What's that? It's kinda hard to get into the Halloween spirit or even Fall spirit when you live on a tropical island. The fact that Halloween does not exist on Statia makes it even harder. Sometimes I really just wanna throw on a pair of jeans and some cute fall boots and enjoy some hot chocolate, but who am I kidding?...that can wait...I'm on a freakin' island right now! I better live it up while I can! To help get into the fall spirit I got a little crafty this weekend and made a fun little pumpkin decor for our little home. And believe me, you have to be real creative around here when not everything is at your fingertips! While most of you are sipping hot chocolate and wearing your cute fall boots, I'll be at the beach : )
Happy Fall and almost Halloween!
oh my goodness!!!! that is too cute, and i can't believe we haven't talked about you having crafty time and that you haven't shared your craft secrets! i need the recipe :)
ReplyDelete